A number of options exist for landowners who desire to keep their lands undeveloped in perpetuity.
1. Lands throughout the Lake George watershed are a limited commodity under great demand. The conversion of these natural forest and lakeside areas into residential and commercial use changes forever, one parcel at a time, the very essence of the lake.
2. The Lake George Land Conservancy (LGLC) is a critical resource for any landowner who is thinking about permanent land protection.
3. The permanent protection of land is one of the finest legacies a person can leave to future generations.
4. Whether a parcel of land should be developed or protected is a basic question for anyone developing or selling land.
5. Protection of ecologically sensitive portions of a property is an important consideration.